Friday, April 30, 2010

Scratch, Scratch, Scratch!

UPDATES
It's April 30th and my scars are healing up quite nicely. I went to school this Monday, and it's been going great. I'm not allowed to carry my backpack for awhile (yippee!), not allowed to go to recess for awhile, and not allowed to go to P.E. (at least I get to play on the computer!).

SCRATCH

There's a cool program on my computer that I downloaded called Scratch. It is a program where you can create games, art, music videos, videos, and more. You make them on the program and then you put them on the website. Recently, I've made a few games, some animation, and even a contest! If you want to see something I've made, click here. There's a lot of cool things on scratch, but also a lot of inappropriate things.

PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS

A few books I've been reading lately are in the Percy Jackson Series. It's about a boy who's the son of Poseidon (the water god in Greek mythology). He goes through many things that are very adventurous, and the trail of books leading up to the last book is so suspenseful. In the first book, he discovers he is a son of Poseidon and is accused of stealing Zeus's lightning bolt.

In the second book, he has to go into the Sea of Monsters (the Bermuda Triangle) to retrieve some magic fleece -- called the Golden Fleece -- to heal the tree that protects the camp that the demigods (son/daughter of a god/goddess) go to to be safe.

In the third book, they go to save Artemis (goddess of hunt) from Atlas, who found someone to replace him, and then Artemis took pity on that girl.

In the fourth book, they go in to the Labyrinth to find Daedalus, the maker of the Labyrinth, to get Adriane's string, which helps you through the Labyrinth.

I just want to let you know, but, I was just exploring the blog features, and i put some things on my blog page. I put a fish thing at the top, but my mom deleted it. There is a pin ball game on the side, and a pictures of puppies at the bottom. She told me the fish was an ad (oops).

I will give more updates later. Thank you for reading my blog!

-Malkolm

3 comments:

  1. Just checking in to see how the incredible Mr. Malkolm is doing. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle -- we're busy getting back to normal. Malkolm is weaning off his medicine. Actually, he just finished weaning, so he's now not taking heart medicine for the first time in his life. Pretty cool if you ask me!!

    Sorry we have not posted in so long -- just trying to catch up with everything and of course failing miserably. :D

    Malkolm is really doing well, I will probably blog this week -- hopefully!

    much love,

    Jennifer

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there enough confidence in making videos and some animations?

    ReplyDelete