Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trip to Atlanta

I'm a growly bear today. I'm finding that I'm angry though I'm not really sure why. Gotta say I'm about emotioned out.

I'm headed to Atlanta tomorrow for an Ebay thing. Going to learn more about how to manage my Ebay store. I registered a while ago, and it's non-refundable, non-transferrable and am going up with a friend who also sells on Ebay. I'll be back Saturday night, but I can say that it's not lost on me that my next trip that way will be for a whole different reason.

It's going to be a nice drive with plenty of Red Bull and chit chat which will be a help when it comes to dealing with things, I think.

Someone sent this to me today:

Hello, this is God. I want you to know I am here,
and I am taking care of everything today. So, there is no need to worry.

-God



I think that says just about everything I wanna say.

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment