Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some Random Thoughts

Malkolm doesn't know about this blog yet. The truth is, all of this information was in an ebay listing and we found out that it is not information you can put in an ebay listing. (oopsy!)

I am a powerseller on Ebay -- and I mostly sell DVDs, but have recently found myself selling collectibles (ok, it is really just Malkolm's story), and overall I have really enjoyed the "Ebay Experience." Most of all though, I have enjoyed meeting the people on the powerseller discussion board who have turned out to be friends. I have also met some very nice buyers who have really touched my life in one way or another.

Anyway, Malkolm and I have been discussing the idea of him writing a blog for some time so I guess now is a good a time as any. His surgery is March 24, and I know he'll have some down time after. He will be in the ICU for 1-2 days following his surgery, and then 6-7 days in a step-down unit and then possibly released to come home where it will be another couple of weeks before he goes back to school.

He's excited about being a car rider for 6-8 weeks after he's back at school, and he's probably going to have more time to blog here.

Thank you for all your encouraging notes and letters and for buying his story. He is asleep right now, but I know when he wakes up he's going to be thrilled with this new toy!

-Jennifer P.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment